Android-based App | (AlphaWave Demo)

edited April 2016 in Software
Hello guys,

I'm happy to share with you all the source code for the Android app that we worked on couple months ago. This app can be used with the AlphaWave demo to communicate with the OpenBCI 32-bit board directly through the RFduino-radio installed in the board.

This app has much more features than iOS version; such as:
- Ability to send custom commands to the app.
- Plotting the alert level on real-time
- Summarize the results

Here are some screen shots:

I think it can be extended for many other usages .. have fun using it :D

Comments

• biomurphbiomurph Brooklyn, NY
    Hey, that's awesome!
    If you have not posted on our community page about this, please feel free! Or if you have your own post, we can grab the rss.

Cheers!
  • Definitely, I'll prepare a post and post it on the community page in the next few days ;)
  • Hi! Thank u! :) I've tried to uploade your project, but not works :( An now I can't re-upload the default conditions... :( Have you an idea of the possible problem?
  • wjcroftwjcroft Mount Shasta, CA
    Please be very cautious if you attempt to use this AlphaWave demo code. It was developed when OpenBCI Cyton firmware was at V1 level in around 2016. Multiple users who tried out AlphaWave encountered problems when trying to reload the default firmware (V3) that was originally in their Cyton. This is because the RFduinos (dongle and mainboard) are tightly interlinked with the mainboard PIC32 processor and bootloader. 

William